HDSTORM HQX-E1 with Edius 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDSTORM HQX-E1 with Edius 4?

I really want to go back to Edius 4.6. Too many performance problems with Edius 5. I must say the performance is terrible compared to 4.6. Just trying to scrub my CTI fast back and forth, in Edius 4.6, the CTI would stick to my mouse like a moth to a flame no matter how fast I scrubbed. When doing the same in Edius 5, the CTI is always about a mile away from the mouse and can't keep up. Realtime took a big hit in Edius 5.

I was told that the HDSTORM doesn't work with Edius 4. Did any of you try this?
    Last edited by zvit; 08-03-2009, 02:51 PM.
    Gigabyte Z77X-UP4 TH, Intel Core i7 3770k 3.5GHz, 4 Core, 8 Threads, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB, 500GB SSD HDD for OS, 40TB Usable Hard Drive Capacity, Window 10 PRO 64-bit Edius 9.5 WORKSTATION...

Another thing resloved

Ok RESOLVED issue of fast scrubbing where CTI can't keep up....

My "Snap" was on. When turned off, it scrubs great.

Still not good enough for me since I like to keep my snap on and even with it on in 4.6, the scrubbing was still REAL realtime.

I'm still looking into the issue of the muticam editing where it takes a whole second from when I press to when the camera actually switches on screen.
    Gigabyte Z77X-UP4 TH, Intel Core i7 3770k 3.5GHz, 4 Core, 8 Threads, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB, 500GB SSD HDD for OS, 40TB Usable Hard Drive Capacity, Window 10 PRO 64-bit Edius 9.5 WORKSTATION...

Comment

Working...
    X