X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DV_BoAB
    • Mar 2017

Here's a short clip Anim-Morph Art clip cut with Edius X

Useful information for today's stained glass artisans, with links below to the Research of John Ward Knowles (available online - info below read on! & Don't ...

DV_BoAB @ Kununurra Museum
    http://www.kununurra.org.au
    GV Edius Pro XI Gigabyte P57K Laptop 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ [email protected] GHz with PCIe, 106 GB SSD, 2 TB HD, 16GB DDR4 memory, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 965M with 2 GB GDDR5

Comment

• AJL14
      • Jun 2007

That's truly beautiful work. Great visual concept and expert manipulation. You are a very talented, creative person. Also, it just goes to prove conclusively that EDIUS can do nearly all that's imagined. Congratulations!
      Alan J. Levi
      Director

SYSTEM:AsRock Z490 Taichi MB, Intel i9-10850K CPU, 64 Gig Trident 3600 RAM, Corsair HX1000W PS, nVidia RTX 3070 Video, Corsair h115i Water CPU cooler, Asus BW16-B1HT BluRay DVD, Samsung 512GB SSD boot in Swapable Tray, 2 1TB Samsung SSD video files RAID 1, 4.5TB RAID 1 Outboard backups, Behringer 2000 Audio Fader/Controller, LG 27" 4K Monitor, 2 Asus 1080 monitors.

Comment

• DV_BoAB
        DV_BoAB commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Alan for such kind words, much appreciated.
    • GrassValley_PS
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by DV_BoAB

Useful information for today's stained glass artisans, with links below to the Research of John Ward Knowles (available online - info below read on! & Don't ...
      Just an FYI, I only hear one channel on your file.
      1: Intel 13900K, Asus ROG Z790 Hero, G. Skill Trident Z5 6400 64G DDR5, Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce 4070Ti, WD SN850XNVMe 1T, 4T (2), Seagate IronWolf NAS 7200 14TB, Lian Li Galahad 360, Aja Kona 4, Super Flower Leadex Platinum 1600W

2: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

Comment

• DV_BoAB
        DV_BoAB commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks and had not noticed until you mentioned. My fault as had not realised I'd used a mono recording.
    • mark williams
      • Jul 2009

This is a collection of macro shots using my new Panasonic GH6 camera recording at 422/10bit long GOP 150Mbps . Edited with Edius 8.51 Workgroup. Lenses used are the Olympus 60mm macro and 75-300 with pixel to pixel on. Areas visited include: Gibbs Gardens , Chattahoochee Nature Center , and Wilson Shoals WMA. Music is by Scott Buckley and titled “Castles in the Sky”. It is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
      Mark Williams
      [email protected]
      http://vimeo.com/channels/3523
      http://www.pond5.com/artist/mark29
      Edius 8 WG, i7 6700K, Asus 170-A mobo, 16 GB Ram, System 960 Evo M.2, Video multiple 850 Evo SSDs, Shadow Rock Slim cpu cooler, On board graphics, Corsair 400c case, HD Spark, Windows 10, Panasonic GH6

Comment

• kpot
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by mark williams
        This is a collection of macro shots using my new Panasonic GH6 camera recording at 422/10bit long GOP 150Mbps . Edited with Edius 8.51 Workgroup. Lenses used are the Olympus 60mm macro and 75-300 with pixel to pixel on. Areas visited include: Gibbs Gardens , Chattahoochee Nature Center , and Wilson Shoals WMA. Music is by Scott Buckley and titled “Castles in the Sky”. It is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
        Wonderful!
        kurt
        HW: ASUS Z170-A; Proz: i7-6700K; RAM: 32 GB DDR4; GPU: RTX-3070, 8GB GDDR5; SSD: SAMSUNG-850-Pro, 500 GB
        SW: WIN-10/64 PRO (22H2-19045-2364​​), Firefox u.a.
        NLE: EDIUS-10.34.12119-WG​​​​​​​​; RESOLVE-18.6.5.0007 Studio
        // Read > Test > Understand

Comment

• LewS
          • Dec 2011

Just beautiful Mark. Great work!!
          My System: Edius Workgroup 9.51 & 10.0, Intel I9-9900K 3.60GHz Liquid Cooling, MSI Z390-A PRO MB, 32-GB Mem, GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GPU, BM Intensity Pro 4K Card, Win 10 Pro

Comment

• shivamstudios
          • Nov 2020

Satyam Film: Wedding Projects Developer is a creative company who develops awesome wedding projects & effects. Satyam Film develops creative wedding video mixing editing projects & 3D effects, VFX on Grass Valley EDIUS, Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe After Effects. Satyam Film also provides a Video mixing editing System & Training. EDIUS Video Editing

Comment

• mark williams
            • Jul 2009

The last of a colorful autumn leaf season is here in North Georgia. Shot with a Panasonic GH6 camera recording at 422/10bit long GOP 150Mbps . Edited with Edius 8.51 Workgroup. Lenses used are the Olympus 60mm macro and 75-300. Music licensed from Pond5.

Mark Williams
            [email protected]
            Edius 8 WG, i7 6700K, Asus 170-A mobo, 16 GB Ram, System 960 Evo M.2, Video multiple 850 Evo SSDs, Shadow Rock Slim cpu cooler, On board graphics, Corsair 400c case, HD Spark, Windows 10, Panasonic GH6

Comment

• tryingtolearn
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DV_BoAB

Hey man, you have a sound issue as I was only getting sound out of one side of the headphones and somebody else commented the same, but I like the visual edit style and was wondering how you did it?
              www.skysimonephotography.com
              www.skysimonefilm.com
              www.facebook.com/skysimonephoto

Laptop:
              ASUS - 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 - 1TB Hard Drive + 256GB SSD - Metal Star Gray
              Edius Pro 9 Windows 10

Comment

• DV_BoAB
                DV_BoAB commented
                Editing a comment
                Hello TTL (.au girl in USA? :^), yes thanks for once again pointing out that I only had one audio channel (Doh! Why did I do that - Might render again one day :^) and also thanks for your kind words about the "visual edit style" and how I did it? Well with Edius of course, and not sure which bit you may mean, but mostly just adding layer upon layer (add tracks above etc) then utilising "Layouter" to move clips within clips to wherever you want, sometimes using tracking but mostly just my manual layouter moves - pinpint to point to wherever I want it to end up. Also within layouter using Crop (eg the same image of three portrait photos of JW Knowles at end was cropped for the three individual images) and using Transform (3D) using options for "Soft Edge" and just start then edit as I went along and the end with all three only evolved as I did it. You can see some more examples of layer upon layer in most of my other DVs on my main YouTube channel, mainly there for my own research into my Gt GF and his life in the art potteries of England 1890 to 1925. Have a look at this playlist - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlv_...j3SLuX&index=3 - If you are wondewring about a certain aspect do let me know and may be able to explain a bit better. Edius has some powerful features and someone else commented on the forum about the same clip IIRC about it "showing some of the power of Edius" (with an almost unlimited number of layered tracks) or words to that effect Hope you enjoy, Andrew in the remote East Kimberley region of Western Australia.
            • tryingtolearn
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by mark williams
              The last of a colorful autumn leaf season is here in North Georgia. Shot with a Panasonic GH6 camera recording at 422/10bit long GOP 150Mbps . Edited with Edius 8.51 Workgroup. Lenses used are the Olympus 60mm macro and 75-300. Music licensed from Pond5.

Hey Mark I live in Cherokee County, where did you film this it's gorgeous!!!
              www.skysimonephotography.com
              www.skysimonefilm.com
              www.facebook.com/skysimonephoto

Laptop:
              ASUS - 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 - 1TB Hard Drive + 256GB SSD - Metal Star Gray
              Edius Pro 9 Windows 10

Comment

• mark williams
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by tryingtolearn

Hey Mark I live in Cherokee County, where did you film this it's gorgeous!!!
                Thank, I am glad that you enjoyed. It was shot at Gibbs Gardens near Dawsonville and at Dick's Creek west of Cleveland, GA.
                Mark Williams
                [email protected]

Comment

• GMOS
                  • Jan 2009

Hello guys,
                  This is my (third) documentary edited in EDIUS and plugins for EDIUS. I am a director and editor.​
                  The topic is the war in Croatia at the beginning of the 1990s and the foreign volunteers who came from all over the world to defend Croatia.
                  At the beginning of this year, the film won at the AMERICAN FILMATIC ARTS FESTIVAL, New York, as the best foreign documentary film.
                  A month ago, the same film won at a large international festival in India, where there were films from 83 countries around the world.​

This is proof that big projects can be done in EDIUS, and not just cutting news. :-)

1991 Who is your neighbor​ documentary - https://youtu.be/-DGxJHIdRJk

1991 Who is your neighbor​ trailer - https://youtu.be/m69oQDVTTWI

You can read something about this on the EDIUS.NET pages​... https://www.edius.net/news/1072-cong...ons-goran.html
                  Last edited by GMOS; 08-15-2023, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• JohnnyD
                    • Aug 2007

Here's a video I finished with Brainstorm Production animation. My friend Tim Myers has written over 35 songs, started at the age of 53. I recorded the band with Pro Tools. Autotuned Tim's voice. After Brianstorm gave me the final animation, I added SFX and titles using the old trusted Edius 7. A good story - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q2JBcBSqhw
                    Edius7, 4790K, 16G, Win7, GTX970ti MatroxLE
                    2nd Sys.,Edius5.51, 2700K, 16G, GTX1060, Win7
                    Atari 400
                    JohnFellersProd

Comment

Working...