Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius 5 user manual

Hi guys.

I just took delivery of my new custom built Edius 5 machine and I was disappointed to find there was no user manual that came with it.

My supplier told me that 5 does not ship with a manual and there is just the computer based manual to use. Is this true? I like to read my manual away from the pc at times and find it strange that a £600 programme doesn't come with a hard copy manual.

For the sake of environmental impact, the frequency of software updates (changes/new features) and shipping logistics, it was decided to only provide a printed QuickStart Guide and have the main manual be electronic only.

Like the software itself, the documentation is an ever-evolving lifeform.

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
      For the sake of environmental impact, the frequency of software updates (changes/new features) and shipping logistics, it was decided to only provide a printed QuickStart Guide and have the main manual be electronic only.

Like the software itself, the documentation is an ever-evolving lifeform.

Well said...I think you have been hanging around Brandon too long...You are starting to sound like him. ;-)

Comment

I need help with effect palette in edius 5

hey guys i need some help with the effect palette, i cant show up the effect palete by using the short key (h) even by the comand view/effect palette , so is another way so i can get the effect for video and audio or how to shoe the effect palette, i apriciate your help soon as you can guys

Comment

is it outside the screen? did you remove a second monitor or change screen resolution?

apply the default layout from view menu and see if it returns
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
          X