No announcement yet.

Burn to disk problems!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn to disk problems!

Have V5.1 But when i write dvd to disk get error code a00000003 Write to Blu ray is fine. Need a fix for this Thanks

With the same HD project in timeline ?
    Did you change the project settings to SD before "burn to disc" ?
    Asus X99-A/USB3.1 - Samsung EVO870 1TB - Win10Pro - Edius 7.53

Comment

Just changed project to SD But same problem! and error code!

Comment

try burning a dvd with CONSTANT BITRATE SET AT 7mbs instead of the 8Mb it suggests

Comment

In the burn to dics, there 2 options, did you select the right one....I cant access my PC right now, but I think it is the option on the left.......DVD, and another one...Ihad a similar problem when I first upgraded, only to find out that Ihad selected the wrong one....maybe you have the same thing.....
          ....just trying to help

Comment

Done that still not working

Comment

but I think it is the option on the left.......DVD, and another one...
              this is on the second "Tab"....... named >Style< ... on the left side = select DVD or BR

Write to Blu ray is fine
              .... on the "big" BlueRay....
              you are sure, this project is not to long for a DVD ??

@ tuye
              Did you change the project settings to SD before "burn to disc" ?
              Imho, in 5.11 you need not change to SD, you can burn from the HD-timeline direct
              (only titles on the title-tracks needs adapting, titles on V-tracks needs not adapting)
              Last edited by CentralEurope; 06-10-2009, 07:00 PM.
              CentralEurope aka Hans
              voluntary / unpaid moderator from the german GV-forum ... Edius 4.61 up to Edius 9.xx
              i9-7980XE 18cores/36threads - M.2 960PRO 512GB - M.2 970PRO 1TB - div. 2 or4TB disks - 32GB DDR4-3600 - GTX 1080 8GB - Win_10prof
              [the AMD 1950X 16cores / 32 threads = go return because of massive problems, Not only I had these problems]

Comment

The project is very short for testing so thats not the problem. I am set to DVD not blu ray. This worked fine in V4 Also i have re installed 5.1 just in case.
                Last edited by Barry Wilkes; 06-10-2009, 07:54 PM.

Comment

in Movie Tab, delete the sequence and add it again
                  set video bitrate CBR 7.7 and audio to ac3 256
                  in style tab, set DVD and 16:9 or 4:3 depending on your needs
                  Anton Strauss
                  Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

No joy

Just did all that still not working! same error code

Comment

what is your project setting

what is the spec of the clips

can I see the actual error code?
                      Anton Strauss
                      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎