Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to my batch capture list??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to my batch capture list??

First time with ver5...just moved from 4. So I spent yesterday batch capturing stuff....finished and saved project just as I have done before. Today I opened the project....went to batch cap some more....and all of the stuff that I captured yesterday is not in the batch capture list.....it's empty. With ver 4 whatever I had captured before always showed the next time I opened it. Have I lost my batch files....or is it hidden somewhere??
    Thanks
    Mark

Well I figured out that I can save my batch list....a couple of extra steps (albeit small ones) that I didn't have to take before. Anyone know why it doesn't save automatically as in ver 4.whatever?? Just trying to figure out if I'm missing a setting somewhere or this is a new "feature".

Thanks
    Mark

Comment

Hi Mark

I just loaded a project from a few weeks ago and went to the player window & selected capture ohci hdv and then went to the batch capture window from the player toolbar and my old capture list is still there as per normal....I did not save this to a batch list either.

From what I can tell I think it is functioning as I remember from 4.6 & 5.01.

I did notice an odd quirk when typing in multiple timecodes....if you type in an in point after an out point you get the red warning as per usual but when you type in the new out point it does not automatically register and remains red....if you click the batch button to log the clip the timecode display updates to white (no more red warning) but the clip fails to log....you must log it a second time or press enter after entering the new out point to force an update of the timecode display.

Not noticed this before.....so it caught me out till I got used to it.....could just be me though.

Regards

Dave.
      Main Editor - Edius 8.53 AdobeCC Mini Monitor 4K Intel X99P SLI Intel Core i7 6800K CPU Gigabyte GTX980 SanDisk Ultra Video SSD 1XINTEL System SSD 16GB Kingston DDR4 2400 RAM VisTitle 2.8 Onboard Sound 10GBE LAN WIN10Pro 64bit

Encoding - Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT Intel 4790K CPU Gigabyte GTX550Ti Gigabyte GTX980 Western Digital HDD's LG Blu-ray drive, 16GB Kingston DDR3 1600 RAM BMD Mini Monitor 4K Edius 8.53 Creative Cloud Win 10 64bit Pro
      www.nakedeyedv.com

Comment

Thanks Dave. Somehow I'll figure it out.

Mark

Comment

Working...
        X