Boris FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shueardm View Post
    StormDave, what do you suggest as a plugin for AE to do 3D text?
    Zaxwerks 3d Invigorator, but it's pretty expensive, but does a great job. See if they have a deal for it.

You can do some 3d in AE already through workarounds, but 3d Invig is a true plugin just for that and lets you import AI files or create new ones. They have both the classic (no built in titler) version and Pro (with built in titler) version.

Comment

Originally posted by shueardm View Post
      The quality of output is foremost in my mind. So, Prodad stuff isn't very good? I have AE CS3- StormDave, what do you suggest as a plugin for AE to do 3D text?
      Mark,
      Are you judging that from use or just the demos on the website?
      The demos on the website are pretty awful. The program has a lot of
      tweaks, not as many as Boris, but I don't see a quality drop. I could do a ripple from both programs and you could not tell the difference.
      Jerry
      Six Gill DV
      www.sgdvtutorials.com
      If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
      http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
      Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

It was more a question, a couple of posts above suggested that.
        Nothing could be worse than working with TMP could it.

Comment

Working...
        X