X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPLETE VIDEO IMAGE
    replied
    Imaginate Program

Because I'm an Imagainate newbie I have another question.

Instruction enclosed with Imagainate says to make your Imagainate projects for use within Edius WITHOUT audio. Okay. My experience with audio saved in a project is that the audio has a nasty crackle. On the upside, waveforms are properly created for easy audio replacement and (best of all) Imagainate clips are of the correct length.

Other than the fact that Edius imports Imagainate as 1 sec. clips... Is there any other reason to not include audio?[/QUOTE]

I have used Imaginate in conjunction with Premire 6 for a couple of years. I animate the jpgs in Imaginage and splice my music in Premiere. Here I can use multiple tracks and overlay to blend them into each other. I time my music. Then go back to Imaginate and punch in the length of the project and export to Microsoft files (for Premiere) but for Edius to can export to Canopus files.

Just watch the limitation in Imaginate as to how many clips you can use in one project. You may have to export it in 2 or 3 sections.

Ted

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Originally posted by JackB View Post
    I may be wrong, but I thought I read here in the new forum somewhere that Imagainate is no longer a current product.

Is this correct? Or is Imaginate continuing to be supported.

I own Imagainate, but have put it away. I was never clear if it will work in HDV1 and HDV2 formats/sizes.
    You can still buy Imagainate through Canopus US, and an update is available through the support website. Mods... does this make it current?

I'd like to see forum support for Imagainate again.

Pull it out again, you can easily make 1080 projects that work in Edius.

Because I'm an Imagainate newbie I have another question.

Instruction enclosed with Imagainate says to make your Imagainate projects for use within Edius WITHOUT audio. Okay. My experience with audio saved in a project is that the audio has a nasty crackle. On the upside, waveforms are properly created for easy audio replacement and (best of all) Imagainate clips are of the correct length.

Other than the fact that Edius imports Imagainate as 1 sec. clips... Is there any other reason to not include audio?

Leave a comment:

• JackB
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_MD View Post
    Imaginate (Another Grass Valley product) was created just for this and it allows you to move the pictures in 3D space.

It is very easy to use, VERY powerful, and plugs in to Edius.

You might want to check it out :)
    I may be wrong, but I thought I read here in the new forum somewhere that Imagainate is no longer a current product.

Is this correct? Or is Imaginate continuing to be supported.

I own Imagainate, but have put it away. I was never clear if it will work in HDV1 and HDV2 formats/sizes.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by storyp24 View Post
    I switched over from Preimere Pro where I was able to pan and zoom w keyframes.

How is that done in Edius and will I need a seperate application? Also are there tutorials on the subject.

Thanks

Bart is correct, there are a few threads on this but just so you know...

The 3DPiP in Edius resizes graphics to the dimensions of the project (720x480, 1440x1080, etc...) so it is not the best solution for what you are trying to do.

Imaginate (Another Grass Valley product) was created just for this and it allows you to move the pictures in 3D space.

It is very easy to use, VERY powerful, and plugs in to Edius.

You might want to check it out :)

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    You'll find several threads on this in this forum, but here's the info again:
    - use PiP or 3D PiP inside Edius (keyers)
    better solution: use Imaginate (separate software from Edius)

Leave a comment:

• storyp24
    started a topic pan and zoom still photos

pan and zoom still photos

I switched over from Preimere Pro where I was able to pan and zoom w keyframes.

How is that done in Edius and will I need a seperate application? Also are there tutorials on the subject.

Thanks
Working...
X