pan and zoom still photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackB View Post
    Is there something wrong with the question? Why won't a GV person answer it?
    Because it's correct? Imaginate development has ceased.

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_MD View Post
      Imaginate (Another Grass Valley product) was created just for this and it allows you to move the pictures in 3D space. It is very easy to use, VERY powerful, and plugs in to Edius. You might want to check it out :)
      Thank you for the clarification. The quoted post led me to believe that Imaginate was still a Grass Valley product, and it does appear that it is being sold.

Comment

If GV has ceased development of Imaginate then is a new product being released that does the same thing? Can you still buy this product?

Comment

You can still buy Imaginate, though there are no updates on the plan.

Comment

As much as I hate to say this the best solution for Zooming and manipulating graphics is "Ulead Media Studio Pro" I still use version 7 and it's handling of graphics is tremendous.
            I was extremely disappointed with EDIUS handling of graphics and when you want to use them other than static they go all fuzzy.
            By chance or design Canopus HQ plugs into Media studio pro and allows pin sharp graphics to be manipulated especially Zoom without any artifacts or horizontal lines, its a pity for those who do not have a copy as the price is prohibitive around the same as EDIUS and in HI definition the program is completely unstable once more than 10 clips have been been added to the timeline but having come from there to EDIUS it was a pleasure to find some use for wasted money
            Regards Barry
            Win 10HP, EDIUS WG9.4, HD Spark, Boris RED 5, VMW6, Authorworks 6, Bluff Titler, VisTitler 2.8, NEAT 3/4, Mercalli 2/4, Vitascene, Izotope RX6 Plugin, NewBlue, Trend Micro AV
            GB GA-X58A-UD3R MB, i7 [email protected], 12G 1600mhz Mem, Samsung EVO-250G SSD, 3x2T RAID, GTX 970W OC, 2x24 inch LG Monitors
            Canon XH-A1/ Canon HF-G30, GoPro Hero3 Black, Edit @1920 50p HQ preset

https://vimeo.com/user2157719/videos
            Laptop ASUS G752VT-GC060T Win 10HP, Edius WG8.53 Samsung M2 SSD 256G+1Tb HD,

Comment

I still use Imaginate and had a question last week about a function in the program and found that there was no where to post it.

I also wish this program had some tweeks and updates like the ability to change the time frames of all the pictures before rendering the file.

I render the file then take it into edius with or with out audio. If it is with audio I simply mute it and then add my music in Edius. This way I have more control over the audio.

Ronnie
              Ronnie Martin
              Kato Video Productions
              main system: custom built by Edit HD Ultma 277,Intel (R) core (TM) i7 2600K cpu 3.40 GHz 3.40Ghz, 16GB ram, Windows 7, Intel HD (R) graphics 3000, NVIDA Gforce GT 440, C drive Samsung SSD 850 pro, video drive WD 3TB SATA, 2 LG Bluray drives, External WD SATA 2TB storage/backup drives in thermaltake Black device. edius 8.3 WG

Comment

Working...
              X