Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuyS
    replied
    Thanks Jose. I tried reinstalling the earlier version as suggested and still don't have the flash file ability. Be interested to see if you discover the solution. I would like to be able to convert to flash directly from Edius 5.11

Leave a comment:

• Paranova Films
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
    I'm taking a stab in the dark, and I believe this is related to the reasons why we bundle QuickTime 7.2 on the install DVD.

Try it.

Uninstall QuickTime and install 7.2 off your v5 disc - see if it comes back. Apple removed a bunch of Flash related stuff in a more recent release. Installing the older QuickTime may restore that functionality from within the EDIUS exporter.
    nop... there's no more.. i'm going to ghost my system tomorrow late to my previos E5.01 and make a few screenshoots and tests to post here and report

Leave a comment:

• Paranova Films
    replied
    Thanks i'll try it

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    I'm taking a stab in the dark, and I believe this is related to the reasons why we bundle QuickTime 7.2 on the install DVD.

Try it.

Uninstall QuickTime and install 7.2 off your v5 disc - see if it comes back. Apple removed a bunch of Flash related stuff in a more recent release. Installing the older QuickTime may restore that functionality from within the EDIUS exporter.

Leave a comment:

• GuyS
    replied
    Same question. Was it ever there? I have not upgraded to 5.1 and don't have flv conversion anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Paranova Films
    replied
    Yeap

export to file>all and checking "enable conversion" i look for it near to the QT options and there was in E5.01

Leave a comment:

• vortigern
    replied
    was it ever there I do not remember it?

Leave a comment:

• Paranova Films
    started a topic E5.11 Export to FLV no more?

E5.11 Export to FLV no more?

Hello

i just found that there are not option/preset to export from timeline to FLV or flash video... anybody else has the same?
Working...
X