3D PIP Fixed in 5.1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D PIP Fixed in 5.1?

I see from the press release that the latest version of Neo now incorporates a "new Layouter" which allows keyframing for 2D and 3D effects.

Is it safe to assume (I know it's dangerous to assume) that the overhead problem with HD 3D PIP in Edius 5.01 has now been sorted and we can now look forward decent real time perfomance for that effect.

Grass valley??... Can you confirm please?? (An answer like "You will have to wait and see" isn't very helpful)

Thanks

Mark
    Main Editing System: Sinclair ZX81 0.75Mhz chip (Overclocked to 12Ghz), Liquid Nitrogen Cooled. 48k of RAM, Compact Cassette tape drive (9600 baud), 4" B&W monitor. No keyboard - all input by thought transfer from a colander on my head. Gives me 180 layers of 4k in real time (all with 3D PIP added) and can encode and burn a 2 hour Blu Ray in just under 12 seconds. Custom editing chair that floats on magnets 2 feet above the floor. I am also able to travel in time.

Sorry, don't have any specific information. My assumption would be "no, it's the same."

Comment

Working...
    X