X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Aristotelis View Post
    is there a way to move a clip frame by frame using the arrow keys (or any other shortcut!) instead of dragging it with the mouse?

A customer told me that he can do that with his Velocity system and I can't find a way to do it in Edius? I'm sure I'm missing something....
    in my case, I made F7 the shortcut for this, then each tap of the < or > moves the clip one frame (also, my F5, F6 are useful)
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/e...l-shortcut.gif

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Check out the Edius 4.x tips thread posted by Mike Downey in this forum, there are a bunch of tips you might have missed. This one is explained there as well.

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Originally posted by Aristotelis View Post
    Thanks for the reply Khoi Pham...but that's not working for me...I tested it in v4.13, nothing happens when I hit the F2 and when i hit the end it just move the cursor to the end... :-(
    Oh sorry, that was my shortcut that I mapped, but click on F6 to change it to trim mode and then click on "Trim select roll" then use the < and > to move a clip 1 frame at a time.

Leave a comment:

• tuyle
    replied
    By doing Khoi's suggestion, It's moved the play head 1 frame ... then you need to move the clip, and it will snap to that play head (forward or backward) 1 frame.

tuy

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    Thanks for the reply Khoi Pham...but that's not working for me...I tested it in v4.13, nothing happens when I hit the F2 and when i hit the end it just move the cursor to the end... :-(

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Yeah, highlight the clip, hit F2 and then use the < and > key.

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    started a topic Moving a clip using keys

Moving a clip using keys

is there a way to move a clip frame by frame using the arrow keys (or any other shortcut!) instead of dragging it with the mouse?

A customer told me that he can do that with his Velocity system and I can't find a way to do it in Edius? I'm sure I'm missing something....
    Last edited by Aristotelis; 06-13-2007, 09:07 PM.
Working...
X