Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    To answer Harris's question: Not at this time.

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    I talked to BlackMagic about this and they seem to be open about Edius working with their cards, but when, this is a decision left to Grass Valley/Thomson.

For example, Adobe easily lets Matrox and BlackMagic (examples) make plugins for their software, because Adobe only manufacturers software and Grass Valley (Canopus) does hardware and software.

I for one would like to see a DeckLink type of card from Canopus that works with Edius and Premiere Pro (simple playback/capture plugins) and if a card like this were available, I'd grab it in a heartbeat....But GV/Canopus' main business is Edius now, so they have to give a customer the reason to grab one of their cards if they're using Edius. Nothing wrong with that, it's a business in the end.

Leave a comment:

• T-Bone
    started a topic using edius WYSIWYG with Blackmagic Intensity card

using edius WYSIWYG with Blackmagic Intensity card

The mac thread raised a question about Blackmagic Design's Intenity and Intensity Pro cards. The question is using an Intensity card for WYSIWYG editing in Edius.

Can I use a Blackmagic Design Intensity or Intensity Pro card simultaneously with Edius so that I can output the Edius timeline through the Intensity card to an external HD (or SD, for that matter) monitor for WYSIWYG Edius editing?
Working...
X