Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    download 6.08, be sure the dongle is connected and the latest sentinel protection dongle driver is installed prior to applying 6.08 update

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Are you running an anti-virus? If so, either exclude Edius .exe or disable the antivirus until you have applied the update. Disable will be the fastest way.

Leave a comment:

• phil
    replied
    So no solution to a basic jpeg import???

Leave a comment:

• phil
    replied
    I update to QT 7.7.4 - although I do not see any relationship with Jpeg
    => not a solution

I downloaded Edius 6.07 and tried to install it, but then it fails on "Please insert the USB key to apply this update"; I didn't see any update menu within Edius 6.03

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    wow, that is an old QT player

download and install 7.7.4

also, apply the free update of EDIUS 6.08, it has many fixes over 6.03

Leave a comment:

• phil
    replied
    I have Edius 6.03 & QuickTime 7.6.9

I see same issue whether in the bin or on the timeline, I can't view the jpeg, no error at all whether in import or while trying to play.

Note, that if render the project as mp4, then when I play the video I do see the jpegs.

Leave a comment:

• SoundFreak_HD
    replied
    Originally posted by mrstex View Post
    I have Edius 4.10 and the program don't recognized images type of file.
    Can U tell me which can be the problem?
    1st. Update to version 4.6x
    2nd. Re-install or update QuickTime.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by abogooj View Post
    Hello,
    I tray many time to add JPEG file in bin to EDIUS 6 but it did not work and show me this massage : Failed to open file.
    [Could not open file]
    d:\pic.jpg

please help me to fix this problem

thanks
    best regards
    this is normal if Quicktime player is not installed

Leave a comment:

• abogooj
    replied
    The jpeg file not work in EDIUS 6 ?

Hello,
    I tray many time to add JPEG file in bin to EDIUS 6 but it did not work and show me this massage : Failed to open file.
    [Could not open file]
    d:\pic.jpg

please help me to fix this problem

thanks
    best regards

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by mrstex View Post
    Hello,
    I need to realize a slide show of jpeg images. I'm trying to import these images in the bin but the only images type recognized by the program is BMP file. I have Edius 4.10 and the program don't recognized images type of file.
    Can U tell me which can be the problem? I'm getting crazy. I can't believe that Edius doesn't import jpeg image files..
    Please Help ME!!
    Mr.Stex

EDIUS supports a plethora of file formats. The quicktime suggestion would be a good place to start :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Timo
    replied
    if this does not fix your problem, reinstall or update Quicktime.
    All picture-formats except bmp are decoded with Quicktime for usage in Edius.

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    Make sure that your jpeg images have RGB color. CMYK, Lab, Multichannel etc. cannot be used in Edius

Leave a comment:

• THoff
    replied
    Edius has no problem using JPEG files. Are you using the Add File (Ctrl-O) command in the bin? If so, the dropdown for the "Objects of type" should let you select the file type you want to filter for, or you can just type in a filter such as *.jpg yourself.

Leave a comment:

• mrstex
    started a topic Importing jpg files

Importing jpg files

Hello,
    I need to realize a slide show of jpeg images. I'm trying to import these images in the bin but the only images type recognized by the program is BMP file. I have Edius 4.10 and the program don't recognized images type of file.
    Can U tell me which can be the problem? I'm getting crazy. I can't believe that Edius doesn't import jpeg image files..
    Please Help ME!!
    Mr.Stex
Working...
X