Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titler Question

Hello!
    Since I upgrade to the latest version of Edius 4.24 every time I want to insert a Title it creates the title at all the timeline!!!
    I have check the settings for the titler duration and it's 6 sec. but Edius ignore it and creates me in any title track the duration of all the timeline.
    Is there please a solution for that?
    Thanks

I read about this somewhere on this forum => you've probably set an in- and out-point on your timeline.
    The title is created between the in- and out-points of the timeline.
    Remove those points (press X) and it should work fine.
    Edius 9.52 Pro & 8.53 WG - Win 10 64 - AMD-Ryzen 9 3900X - 32 Gb DDR4 - ASUS-PRIME X570-PRO - Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER - SSD M.2 1000 Gb system + 3 x 3 Tb storage - 2 x 23" Full HD Monitors - M-Audio Studiophile AV40

Comment

This in/out point "feature" with the titler is a constant source of annoyance to me. Could we PLEASE have an option to turn it off?
      Andrew Pinder
      www.chpv.co.uk
      Edius 9 with Blackmagic Intensity Pro 4k; Windows 10 (64 bit Pro); Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro; i9-9900K CPU; 32GB RAM;
      Asus GTX1060 graphics; RME Fireface800 audio; SATA RAID

Comment

This was added at the request on many of our users. It acts the exact same way as a threepoint edit with a file from the player window.

It may get hard to get used to but it is a very handy feature :)

Mike

Comment

Working...
        X