Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rando
    replied
    o.k. weird, it just started working. Maybe I didnt restart after removing Nero. Ya know I was wondering could it be Firefox? I know Edius wont output when its in the background maybe Firefox is in the forground even when its not.

Leave a comment:

• swsw1550
    replied
    Runs fine on vista 64bit with the ACEDVio card installed here! Never had a problem.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    Create Restore Point before you install each app?

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    yeah I think XP is still best. The crappy part is it takes the better part of a day to do the install. Then I need to find out what is causing the card not to work. So if I accidentally install the program again I need to start over.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    If you're using EDIUS Pro or EDIUS Broadcast, no as they aren't qualified for Vista yet.

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    o.k. different question, Since im going to have to do a rebuild anyway. Is it worth putting VISTA on yet? I have VISTA home premium.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    You could try a Repair install of Windows, but you'll need to reapply your Service Pack and any subsequent Windows updates afterware.

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    I tried removing Nero but still no go, maybe the damage is already done.

Leave a comment:

• THoff
    replied
    The Nero burning module should be OK, but the video editing/authoring module is known to cause problems. I would uninstall Nero, and then do a custom install of just the burning module.

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    Nero? Really? o.k. i'll try removing it its version 8 with all the bells and whistles.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    If it worked when you initially installed Windows and stopped working later, then something must've taken over.

My first guess would be one of the Nero applications...

Leave a comment:

• rando
    started a topic New build ACEDVio

New build ACEDVio

I am having a strange problem, I have a ACEDVio and its running on a "hackintosh" under OSX it works fine but I cant output under Windows. Last night I did a total rebuild of my system and re-installed Windows etc. everything was running great as it always does on a new build. The AVC card stared to work again under Windows too. Well after I put the finishing touches on (Adorage, Nero,etc. ) I noticed it again doesnt work. The last thing I put on was this Vista transformation pack I got that makes XP look like Vista. I think it MAY have messed up my card. Any ideas on how to get it back without a re-install?
Working...
X