Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_BH View Post
    Posting a new thread is the best way to make sure your post will be seen.

If you can, turn off Device Control in iMovie.
    Thanks for the tip. I don't see an easy way to turn off Device Control in iMovie 08. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,
    David

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    Posting a new thread is the best way to make sure your post will be seen.

If you can, turn off Device Control in iMovie.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ADVC300 Importing to iMovie 08 fails

I'm sorry for reposting this reply I made to the Leopard sticky but I wanted to make sure it gets seen. I'm having the following issue which I posted:

I think I'm having a similar issue using my ADVC300 with my Mac Pro running Leopard 10.5.2 and iMovie 08. Very frequently, I'll be in the middle of importing an analog video from my VHSC camcorder when the ADVC300 will switch from analog mode to digital and iMovie 08 stops importing. I can TRY to toggle back to analog input but the ADVC300 automatically switches back to digital input. The only thing I can do at this point that I have determined is reboot the computer and it will work again for a little while. Has anyone encountered this behavior and/or have a solution/workaround?

Thanks,
    David

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic ADVC300 Importing to iMovie 08 fails

ADVC300 Importing to iMovie 08 fails

Originally posted by bdjub View Post
    Hi there,
    I have Leopard and ADVC 300 and every thing works just fine with iMovie 7.1.
    My only problem is "connection dropout" with old VHS tape conversion. I think the solution could be TBC?
    What is TBC and how will this solution work?

I think I'm having a similar issue using my ADVC300 with my Mac Pro running Leopard 10.5.2 and iMovie 08. Very frequently, I'll be in the middle of importing an analog video from my VHSC camcorder when the ADVC300 will switch from analog mode to digital and iMovie 08 stops importing. I can TRY to toggle back to analog input but the ADVC300 automatically switches back to digital input. The only thing I can do at this point that I have determined is reboot the computer and it will work again for a little while. Has anyone encountered this behavior and/or have a solution/workaround?

Thanks,
    David
Working...
X