No announcement yet.

TBC Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like with scalers, there are differences. The black wavy lines sound like some kind of electrical interference to me.

Comment

Well this never ends. So I now have a TBC-1000 unit and no longer have the wavy lines. Now I have another problem. The color and brightness of the resulting video is off when put thru the TBC-1000 then straight thru the ADVC110. Now DataVideo is telling me I need something called a "detail enhancer". Does anyone have links to what these things are? I know I have said it before, however chances are this is it. The tapes are just not worth all this frustration and money. Basically the whites are dull and the skin tones on people are more red than natural. I think this could be fixed with my Sony Vegas 8 NLE software just not sure exactly how to do it if that is the answer. I believe I have adjusted things a bit by using the levels plugin to enhance the darks and the lights, but facial tones are still a bit red.

JR

Comment

all my TBC have Y and C and black level controls

are you sure your TBC has no adjustments? if so, trade it in
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

TBC-1000 is the lowest end Datavideo has - there are no adjustment controls on it (I have one). Just to be sure, make sure the unit's power supply is plugged in (and getting power).

Comment

Working...
          X