Lost ADVC MINI SOFTWARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost ADVC MINI SOFTWARE

Does anyone know where to find the the complete software for Grass Valley ADVCmini converter video for hi-8,svideo, 8mm, vhs, svhs, RGB, to MAC ?
    Mike

IMG_9598.jpg

IMG_9597.jpg

If you have an account at www.grassvalley.com you should have access to any software that shipped with your product.
    Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

ADVCMini software

I registered product on site and they only list the Documentation below, no software?

Available Downloads
      Documentation
      Documentation
      ADVCmini Installation Guide Released: 2010-07-28
      Download the electronic version of the ADVCmini Installation Guide.
      ADVCmini Release Notes (v1.0) Released: 2010-07-28
      Download the electronic version of the ADVCmini Release Notes.

Comment

Hi There,

Can you please send me a Pm with your email address?
        Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

ftp://ftp.grassvalley.com/canopus/Software/ADVC_MINI_INSTALL.zip
          Last edited by antonsvideo; 05-30-2017, 03:17 AM.
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Drivers ADVCmini for MAC

Hi,
            I could have drivers too for MAC (ADVCmini)
            I lost the CD
            Thanks

Comment

ADVC mini and mac El Capitain?

hi all

I just bought one of these on ebay - arrived safely in good condition, and seller said they'd had it working last time they used it. I've emailed them with problem below, but thought I should post on here (hoping for a new driver)

I've tried to get it working today but had no joy. I'm fairly familiar with canopus and other ADVCs, so I'm scratching my head to be honest. I've installed the driver, and quicktime shows the mini as a device, as it should, but the best I can get is a black or green screen.

I have tried two different macs, swapped usbs, tried s-video input and composite. I've tried both the driver from the link / thread above, and the driver on the cd.

I am using OSX El Capitain on both, so I'm wondering if that might be the issue. If so, is there a fix? Or what is the last OS that it works for.

many thanks

Sam

Comment

Working...
              X