Need to form
    A group of team that love let's edit
    we can share ....

Now I test .. Win 7 and new Nvidia not supporting LE

Leave a comment:

• IanMcElroy
    replied
    Me too - Me too!

I posted a year ago or more about getting my trusty LE working on my new updated machine - but I can not because of an overlay issue.

I have loads of half finished edits on my old machine - that I would love to complete on the new video editor - please help!

Thanks!

Ian

Leave a comment:

• timothychew
    replied
    what is that patch

what is that patch

Can u send it to me

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    There was a lets edit 2 patch to solve overlay problems with nvidia cards...If you still have problems pm me and I will send it to you...

Leave a comment:

• kbosward
    replied
    Did you install nVidia drivers? Get the latest ones from the nVidia website. The video drivers that come standard with XP are bare-bones drivers that don't enable all features of graphics cards.

Ken.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Let's Edit - Cannot start overlay video

Let's Edit - Cannot start overlay video

Dear friends,
    Please someone help me. I've made an upgrade to my pc,, and a fresh instalation of XP Pro.
    Intalled the ADVC1394 and Let's Edit 2 ( That's my way of living...)

But now I cannot start Let's Edit, and after SEVERAL test, I Can conlude that it can't start overlay video. Because if I have other aplication with video overlay started, Let's edit run's fine, of course without making overlay, because I can only make it happens once. So I can conclude that Let's edit cannot start overlay.

With video input on the same ADVC1394 I can see it using other applications like ULEAD video editor, that's a prof that hardware is OK.

Someone can help me ? I need to work ...That's my way of living....

Core2Duo E6420 + NVidea 8500GT 512 Mb + 2 Gbs DDR2800 + ADVC1394
    + 2x SATAII 250 Gb
Working...
X