Grass Valley Forums Facebook   Twitter   YouTube  

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS

Old 06-07-2007, 09:25 PM   #1
MasSaRi

Default Boris plugins

hello good evening everyone i wanna say what happened with me ... actually i have Edius 4.24 and also my staff ( im manager of video Editing department ) i got the boris fx 8 and boris red 3 and as we know they dont work on Edius 4 but on Edius 3 they do work
well i got boris red 4.1 and i have the Continuum Complete 4.1 well again we all know that it dont work on Edius but i installed them in boris Red 4.1 and i copy them to the Folder manually and the shock all the effects works but bcc 4 Lights ( glitter .. lens flare .. lens flare Adv .. and some 2 other filter didnt work ) well it Goes for an Error about The Edius and it Close up so at least there is kinda a patch or another plugins that makes flares and glitter and star glows ( except the Adorage i dont use it that well ) coz we are in a professional wedding Editor so plz guys if u know some good plugins or a file i can download to make them work .. plz contact me by e-mail or pvt message
and one more Question Trap code suite does it work on Edius some say yes some say no i dont wanna buy it and Hold it in my Desk heheheh
Take Care yall
MasSaRi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:58 AM   #2
antonsvideo

fx9 works fine here in E4

EDIUS Pro7 with Matrox MXO2, Asrock X79 Extreme11, HexaCore Intel Core i7-4930K, Corsair Water Cooling, Nvidia Quadro K4000, Samsung 840 Pro SSD for System, 4x WD RE4 2TB in Raid5 for Video, Adaptec Raid Controller, 4 x Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Fractal Design Arc XL Tower, 32GB Ram, Win7 Pro
antonsvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 09:59 AM   #3
MasSaRi

Fx 9 does work but the continuum complete 4.0 have a specified filters that none of Red and Blue have them like lens flare and glitter and lens flare Advanced thats why i was searching for a file or something that can let these bcc4 light filters works successfuly on Edius 4 or plz do give me a good plugins for Edius have lens filters and glitter and star glow plz Urgent reply
Old 06-08-2007, 11:33 AM   #4
peterC

Hello MasSaRi.

Does this plugin help your needs at all?
(Please don't throw stones, it works!)
peterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 07:18 PM   #5
MasSaRi

Adorage is a transition effect im talking about some lens effects and glow stars that u can controle their position there amount their colors many many things u can make 1 star glow u can make 100 ... check up boris continuum complete 4.0 bcc4 light filter and ull know what im talking about bro
Old 06-08-2007, 08:58 PM   #6
Zorro

Maybe this Prodad product fits your needs?

http://www.prodad.de/gb/vitascene_std_details.html

Demo version here:

http://esd.element5.com/demoreg.html...ctid=300121550
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 11:23 PM   #7
peterC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasSaRi View Post
Adorage is a transition effect im talking about some lens effects and glow stars that u can controle their position there amount their colors many many things u can make 1 star glow u can make 100 ... check up boris continuum complete 4.0 bcc4 light filter and ull know what im talking about bro
There is more in the link I gave you than just Adorage as Zorro points out. Maybe you should look again.

Might not be the perfect solution to replace Boris, but then again it might offer you new and different opportunities.
(Please don't throw stones, it works!)
peterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:47 PM   #8
MasSaRi

i will look about and im really thanksfull for what are u giving guys
1 more Question Magic bullet is it good and does it work if u install it on boris work and work with it on Edius ???

PS: Lens flare and Lens flare Adv is Unique i searched everywhere and i couldnt see it but in Boris continuum
Canopus told me in an e-mail that in future they would make it work
well if u got any news about it plz guys do tell me
Old 06-11-2007, 10:39 PM   #9
Alter Ego

I am using Boris Red 4 with Edius 4.24 and it works fine. I also use Vitascene and you can do a lot with this program. It works great within Edius.

I also use Magic Bullet... I am not aware of that it works with Edius. I use another app for this. Go to Red Giant and look at the host applications for MB. Yes it works very well. Rendering times are long.... same with Boris.
Alter Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:41 PM   #10
MasSaRi

about magic bullet u said that u work on it ummmm and u have Boris red did u install magic bullet on Boris Red as a host and try to use it ... coz i dont have magic bullet yet i was just checking some say yes some say no

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS